The Tweak UI Power Toy is designed to allow you to customize the look of your Space. Once you add the Tweak UI Power Toy to your Space you can use it to control colors, module borders and transparency, and the background image’s placement and presence. Granular control combined with existing Spaces layout and module configuration allows for almost endless customizability and personalization.
Please note that this PowerToy, like the others, is available in English ONLY for now and is UNSUPPORTED.
Follow these steps to add this Power Toy to your Space:
- Log into Passport and Edit your Space.
- In the Address bar of your web browser add the text “&powertoy=tweakomatic” to the end of the displayed URL.
- Click the Go button next to your web browser address bar.
- Once the page has finished reloading, click on the Customize tab in your Space.
- In the Modules drop down menu in the Customize tab there should be a listing for PowerToy: Tweak UI. Click the word Add next to it and then click the Save button.